Exclusive B&B during the Hay Festival. The ultimate in elegance and comfort. A favourite of the literary world.
Direct walking access to the Brecon Beacons National Park right from your doorstep. Twenty-minute drive to the Hay Festival site.
The Farmhouse is an 18th century mountain heaven recently renovated to the highest standards with respect for its original features and local craftmanship techniques. The result is a series of gorgeous reception and bed rooms, decorated with original lime-washed colours, oak beams, multi-secular flagstones or wooden floors, fire places, and exquisite (soft) furnishing.
Enjoy the variety of local amenities with historic pubs and a wide range of restaurants.
We offer three en-suite, stylish bedrooms:
- Green Room: twin romantic French beds.
- Tudor Room: four-poster, king-size bed; romantic bath tub.
- Patio Room: duplex room with king-size bed and private terrace opening onto the Brecon Beacons; walk-in shower and Norman Foster bath tub.
THE BOUTIQUE-HOTEL TOUCH
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Beautiful floral decorations in your room and in the farmhouse
- High-quality bedding with very fine bedlinen and duvets
- Fluffly high quality cotton towels
- Complimentary luxury toilettry
- Complimentary refreshment sets (selection of fine teas and coffees by 'My Cup of Tea' of London)
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary internet access in the house
- Spacious recreational area where you can relax by the fire, enjoy a glass of wine or read
- In room service, including daily tidy-up
- Gastronomic breakfast experience with cold buffet of local delicatessen (savoury and sweet) and hot breakfast. Wide choice of hot breakfast menus renewed every day
- Relaxation in our terraced gardens and access to our historic grounds (69 acres)
- Organised taxi transfers from railway stations and to/from the Hay Festival
Our clients say
Wonderful, we'll be back
Paul from Craswall
Gorgeous location and great food
Sharon from Craswall