A few handy packing ideas for your luxury country cottage holiday
To make your stay more enjoyable, we advise you to pack:
- Wellington boots and comfortable walking shoes (for example to join Offa’s Dyke directly from Black Hill)
- Warm and preferrably water-proof clothes for walking, including hats and berrets in case of strong winds
- Soft-soled slippers or thick socks to be comfortable at home
- Your mobile phone and laptop electrical chargers
- Your smart devices to access your favourite music and films
- A camera to capture your happy moments
- Your telescope and your favourite star-gazing equipment
What you don't need to pack
- Sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper
- Bedlinen and towels: we provide very luxurious ones
- Shampoo, soap, body lotion, sewing accessories, shower caps; you'll find luxury ones on arrival!
- You can directly buy from us a large choice of locally-produced delicatessen: marmalades, jams, preserves, mustards, organic apple juices, free-range eggs... We also can sell Nespresso capsules compatible with our Magimix machines and charcoal. We'll send you a list a few weeks before check in.